Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tick Tock

It is now April -- the actual month that we will be departing on our adventure. Yikes. In addition to my familiar sense of worry about our lengthy trip, I now realize that we have a lot to do to prepare for our departure on April 26. We need to determine how to pay our bills while we're gone. We need to conclusively decide what we're bringing (I see a practice-pack in my near future). I need to figure out what clothes (if any) I need to purchase prior to leaving. We need to begin thinking about what we can and can't live without for several months.

We just returned from a trip to visit my husband's mother, and I had my first experience in saying arrivederci for a lengthy period of time. It didn't go well. But it could have been worse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cute place! we cant wait to see pics from your trip! be safe and have lots of fun! love, dave and sami
p.s congrats on the grand-daughter! do they have a name picked out yet?